TRANSITION NETWORKS | SGFEB1340-170-SA
100/1000 Bridging Media Converter, Port One: 100BASE-FX 1300 nm Multimode (SC) [2 km/1.2 mi], Port Two: 1000BASE-X SFP Slot (Empty), SA
Extend Network Distance
- Bridge legacy 100Base-FX devices to a Gigabit fiber backbone
- Secure Uni-directional transmission
- Auto-negotiation (1000Base-X ports)
- Link pass through- Is a troubleshooting feature that allows the media converter to monitor both the fiber and copper RX ports for loss of signal
- Far End Fault (100Base-FX ports)
- Automatic link restoration- Transition Networks converters will automatically re-establish link in all network conditions
Item: 100/1000 Bridging Media Converter
Data Rate: Fiber (Fixed): 100 Mbps; Fiber (SFP): 1000 Mbps
Filtering Addresses: 8K MAC Addresses
Maximum Frame Size: 1628 Bytes (802.3ac Tagged), 1632 Bytes (Untagged)
Status LEDs: PWR: On Green=Power Applied to Card; FD (Duplex): 100BASE-FX Port Only Green: On=Full-Duplex Link; Off=Half-Duplex; LK1 (Fiber Link/Activity): Port 1 Green: On=Link; Blink=Activity; LK2 (Fiber Link/Activity): Port 2 Green: On=Link; Blink=Activity
Dip Switches: Port 1 - Half/Full Duplex, Enable/Disable LPT
Power: External AC/DC Required: 12 Volt DC, 1.25 Amp, Unregulated, Standard
Power Consumption: 4.0 Watt
Environmental Conditions: 0 to 50 deg C Operating Temperature; -40 to 85 deg C Storage Temperature; 5 - 95% Humidity Non-Condensing; 0 - 10000 ft Altitude
Port One: 100BASE-FX 1300 nm Multimode (SC) [2 km/1.2 mi] Link Budget: 11.0 dB
Port Two: 1000BASE-X SFP Slot (Empty)
Dimension: 3.250 Inch Width x 4.800 Inch Depth x 1.000 Inch Height
IEEE Std. 802.3(TM), IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, Wall Mount Power Supply- UL Listed And CSA Certified, Regulatory Compliance- CISPR/EN55022 Class A, EN55024, EN61000, FCC Class A, CE Mark
|Port 1 Device Technology||100BASEFX|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.