TRIPP LITE | SM1500RMXL2UTAA | 037332152831
TAA SmartPro 120V 1.5kVA 1.35kW Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS, 2U, Extended Run, Network Card Options, LCD, USB, DB9
- Protects Mission-Critical Rack-Mounted Equipment
- Provides fully regulated sine wave AC output for servers, network storage devices and telecom hardware
- Audible alarm signals loss of utility power, overload, low battery and more
- 8 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- 1ft. power cord with 120V NEMA 5-15P input
- 570-joule surge suppression rating
- Reliable Battery Backup with Expandable Runtime
- Supports half load up to 14 min. and full load up to 4.9 min.
- Internal batteries designed for hot-swap field replacement
- Expable runtime with optional external battery packs, such as Tripp Lite’s BP36V15-2U
- 95% line-power efficiency rating saves money in energy costs
- Switchable Outlets
- 2 load banks, each with 2 outlets controllable remotely to reboot equipment or shed nonesential loads
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Maintains 120V nominal output over input range of 83V-145V without using battery power
- EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage eipment’s performance
- Interactive LCD Screen
- Front-panel LCD monitors power status, operating data, voltage, alarm and other options
- Rotates for easy viewing in rack-mount or tower configurations
- Optional Network Management Cards
- Compatible with Tripite UPS management cards, including TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX and SNMPWEBCARD
- Communications Ports
- USB and DB9 ports enables data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- EPO port supports emergency shutdown in large facilities
- Versatile Installation Options
- Hardware included for 4-post mounting in 2U of EIA-standard 19 in. rack
- Mounts on wall or 2-post rack with optional 2POSTRMKITWM accessory
- Mounts in ight tower position with optional 2-9USTAND accessory
- Mounts to front rails of 2- or 4-post rack with optional UPSHDEARKIT accessory
- TAA Compliant
- Complies with Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.