SMART000RM2U, 3000VA line interactive UPS system. 2U rackmount or tower form factor. Expandable battery runtime options. Line interactive Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) offers two levels of voltage boost during brownouts and one level of voltage cut during overvoltages. L5-30P input plug and both 5-15/20R and L5-30R output receptacles. Network management interfaces support communications via USB, DB9 serial and SNMPWEBCARD slot. HID-compliant USB interface enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown. Supports simultaneous detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions via all 3 network interfaces at once. Includes PowerAlert monitoring software. Emergency Power Off interface. 3-stage metered current monitoring and battery charge status LEDs. Utility power and voltage regulation LEDs. Audible alarm. Self-test. Field-replaceable, hot-swappable internal batteries and external battery packs.
- Tripp Lite SMART3000RM2U line interactive 2U rack/tower UPS with 3000VA / 3kVA capacity (1600W maximum load with external battery packs)
- Line interactive UPS with Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 83 to 145V
- NEMA L5-30P input plug; 8 NEMA 5-15/20R and 1 L5-30R output receptacles, Two independently switchable output load banks
- Maintains uninterrupted operation of connected networking equipment during blackouts, surges, brownouts and overvoltages
- High 98% efficiency rating in line-power mode offers reduced power consumption and BTU emisssions
- Internal batteries offer 10 minutes at 50% load (1125W) and 3.5 minutes at 100% load (2250W)
- Extended runtime is available with optional BP48V24-2U (limit 1), BP48V60RT-3U (multi-pack compatible) and BP48V27-2US (multi-pack compatible) external battery packs (max output de-rates to 1600 watts with external batteries)
- External battery configurations require the use of Tripp Lite’s External Battery Configuratio n Software (see manual)
- Intelligent battery management system extends battery life
- Hot-swappable, user-replaceable internal batteries and external battery packs can be replaced with no disruption to connected equipment
- Front panel LCD monitoring sceen with MODE and ENTER buttons reports operating mode with 5-bar battery charge graphic, plus 7 selectable screens of detailed UPS and site power information
- LCD interface also supports a number of advanced user setup and operating preferences
- Ships with 4 post rackmount installation hardware; Optional 2POSTRMKITWM enables 2 post rackmount/wallmount installation; Optional 2-9USTAND enables tower placement
- Built-in USB, RS-232 and slot for Network Management Card options; Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX, SNMPWEBCARD and RELAYIOCARD
- HID-compliant USB port enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- Built-in Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface with cable
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.