TRIPP LITE | SMART3000RMXLN
SmartPro 120V 3kVA 2.88kW Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS, 2U Rack/Tower, Extended Run, Pre-installed WEBCARDLX Network Interface, LCD Display, USB, DB9 Serial
Tripp Lite SmartPro Line Interactive UPS with enhanced LCD interface offers network-grade power protection for critical server, network and telecommunications equipment. Line Interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) with built-in Auto-Voltage Regulation (AVR) actively corrects brownouts and overvoltages back to usable levels while maintaining a full battery charge in case of power failure. Tripp Lite’s unique configuration excels in exceptionally poor-power environments with two separate levels of voltage boost to correct both slight undervoltages and severe brownout conditions. Interactive LCD interface reports UPS operating mode, detailed UPS and site-power data, plus enables a variety of UPS setup and configuration options. Super-fast switchover from line to battery power occurs within milliseconds to maintain operation of connected equipment without interruption or reboot. 96% line-mode efficiency offers reduced heat emissions and operating costs. Network management interfaces support communications via USB, RS-232 and pre-installed SNMPWEBCARD network interface. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Network communications ports enable detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions. Includes PowerAlert monitoring software and complete cabling. Switched output load banks enable scheduled and real-time remote reboot and load shedding of select outlets. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface. LCD display panel easily rotates for viewing in rackmount or tower configurations. Audible alarm with push-button momentary alarm-cancel and silent-mode configuration options. Programmable self-test. Field-replaceable, hot-swappable battery modules.
Ideal for server, networking and telecommunications equipment
- Tripp Lite SMART3000RMXLN line interactive 2U rack/tower UPS with 3000VA / 3kVA capacity and extended runtime options
- Line interactive UPS with Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 83 to 145V
- NEMA L5-30P input plug; 8 NEMA 5-15/20R and 1 L5-30R output receptacles, Two independently switchable output load banks
- Maintains uninterrupted operation of connected networking equipment during blackouts, surges, brownouts and overvoltages
- High 96% efficiency rating in line-power mode offers reduced power consumption and BTU emisssions
- Internal batteries offer 10 minutes at 50% load (1440W) and 3 minutes at 100% load (2880W)
- Extended runtime is available with optional BP48V24-2U (limit 1), BP48V60RT-3U (multi-pack compatible) and BP48V27-2US (multi-pack compatible) external battery packs
- External battery configurations require the use of Tripp Lite’s External Battery Configuration Software (see manual)
- Hot-swappable, user-replaceable internal batteries and external battery packs can be replaced with no disruption to connected equipment
- Intelligent battery management system extends battery life
- Front panel LCD monitoring screen with MODE and ENTER buttons reports operating mode with 5-bar battery charge graphic, plus 7 selectable screens of detailed UPS and site power information
- LCD interface also supports a number of advanced user setup and operating preferences
- Ships with 4 post rackmount installation hardware; Optional 2POSTRMKITWM enables 2 post rackmount/wallmount installation; Optional 2-9USTAND enables tower placement
- Network interfaces support communications via built-in USB, DB9 serial / contact-closure and pre-installed
- WEBCARDLX network management card
- WEBCARDLX interface allows full remote acess for power monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH
- Optional E2 sensors enable site monitoring of temperature, humidity and contact-closure status
- HID-compliant USB port enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweraler t
- Built-in Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface with cable
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.