Single-Panel Housing is a cost-effective housing for storage, protection and termination of optical fiber cables. The SPH-01P-DIN accepts standard LANscape (R) Solutions CCH connector panels and offers protection for the fiber cable and connectors for indoor wall-mount installations.
This compact unit has a 6.0 in projection from the DIN Rail and is designed for use in harsh environments when mounted inside an environmentally-sealed housing to colocate electronics and fiber terminations. The durable black metal housing can be used for splice management, cross-connect, or both for up to 12 fibrs and includes a 6-slot, 0.4 inch splice holder accomodating up to 12 heat-shirnk splices. Top and bottom cable entry grommets are provided for midspan acc ess and environment sealing, creating an effective solution for customer premises or remote locations.
This part is discontinued by supplier, use Anixter #565661 or 565662 as suggested replacements.
- Splice management and/or cross-connect versatility
- Black metal construction - durability and protection
- Top and bottom cable entry grommets - midspan access and environmental sealing
- Mounts directly to a DIN rail: Allows colocate electronics and fiber termination within an environmentally sealed housing
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.