SmartRack 2 post open frame racks are ideal for space constrained or cost conscious 19-inch rack mount applications. Multiple units can be bolted together side by side.
- Supports 800lbs of rackmount equipment
- Textured powder coat finish
- Heavy Duty Aluminum construction
- 12-24 threaded and numbered mounting positions
- Toolless button holes to accept PDUs or cable managers
- Bolt down provisions
- Self squaring design
- Easy assembly
Installed whole system maximum rack depth (inches): 4.8
Installed whole system maximum rack depth (cm): 12.19
Installed whole system total rack space height (rack spaces): 25U
Shipping weight (lbs): 24
Shipping weight (kg): 10.89
Shipping Dimensions (HWD/in): 7 x 3 x 49
Shipping Dimensions (HWD/cm): 17.78 x 7.62 x 124.46
Unit weight (lbs): 23
Unit weight (kg): 10.43
Unit Dimensions (cm): 124.46 x 51.56 x 12.07
Unit Dimensions (in): 49 x 20.3 x 4.75 (14" total depth with support base)
Weight Capacity - Stationary (lbs): 800
Weight Capacity - Stationary (kg): 362.9
|Height||GREATER THAN 4’ TO 5’|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.