SmartRack enclosures are designed for secure, high density server and networking applications in IT environments. Designed with provisions to integrate cooling, power distribution and cable management, SmartRack enclosures make ideal homes for mission- critical equipment. Vendor-neutral square hole/cage nut mounting for guaranteed compatibility with all EIA-310-E compliant 19" equipment. Enclosures ship fully assembled for rapid deployment and roll into place on heavy-duty casters. Toolless mounting slots allow quick installation of PDUs and vertical cable managers. Adjustable mounting rails include an easy-view depth index to eliminate time-consuming measurements. Lightweight modular doors provide safe, convenient service access. Integrated bayin g tabs facilitate combining enclosures in rows for standard data center baying applications. SmartRack enclosures hold up to 3000 lbs and support cooling, cable management, power distribution and monitoring features that keep critical servers and netwo rk equipment operating nonstop. Perforated doors permit massive front to rear airflow that exceeds servers manufacturer requirements. Enclosures are fully compatible with hot-aisle / cold-aisle data center configurations.
- Ships fully assembled for rapid deployment and roll into place on heavy-duty pre-installed casters (casters are removable)
- Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4" increments. Adjustment is quick and convenient. The easy-view dept h index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements.
- Toolless accessory mounting rails (2 rails per enclosure) include slots for quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers. Mounting slots are a rranged in an industry-standard pattern compatible with a wide variety of accessories. Each rail can accommodate two vertical PDUs or cable managers side-by-side (four items per enclosure).
- Enclosure includes mounting hardware of 50 pieces of M6 cage n uts and 50 pieces of M6 screws
- Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses.
- Massive front to rear ventilation capacity. 65+% open space in door perforation pattern meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements.
- Maximum usable internal depth of 37 inches/94 cm (front to rear rail).
- Weight ratings of 3000 lb stationary and 2250 lb rolling.
- Front door is locking, reversible and removable.
- Rear doors are locking and reversible. Split ar door design reduces clearance requirements for service entry allowing the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall.
- Side panels can be added at a later time if needed. (p/n: SR42SIDE)
- Built in baying tabs allow enclosures to be combined securely in rows. Center-to-center width can be set at 600mm or 24" to match standard data center floor tiles.
- Leveling feet extend to allow enclosure to be positioned on uneven floors. Levelers are removable.
- Compact design allows the enclosure to roll through standard height commercial doorways.
- Convenient grounding system. All components are grounded to the enclosure frame which includes multiple connections for facility ground. Front and rear doors include quick-release ground wires.
- Open bottom for cable access.
- Top panel has generous cable access holes. Panel can be removed toollessly in seconds without having to disconnect cables first.
- Included stabilizing brackets are used for shipment and can be reattached at the bottom of the enclosure frame on the inside or outside of the rack.
- Compatibility with airflow optimization accessories as well as cable management accessories.
|Overall Depth||GREATER THAN 3’ TO 4’|
|Overall Height||GREATER THAN 6’ TO 7’|
|Overall Width||GREATER THAN 1’ TO 2’|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.