Designed with provisions to integrate wall mounting, easy equipment access and cable management, SmartRack wall-mounted open frame cabinets are perfect for network equipment in IT environments with limited floor space. The open frame rack is a heavy du ty open frame rack designed for secure, high density servers and networking applications in IT environments. A sturdy hinge between theframe and the wall-mount bracket allowsthe frame to swing away from the wall for easy access to equipment and cabling . Pivoting frame allows for easy access from all locations.
- Saves Valuable Workspace
- Perfect for network wiring closets, back offices and other secure areas with limited floor space where a locked enclosure is not required
- Maximum load capacity of 150 lb.
- 2-Post Open-Frame Design
- Pivoting frame allows easy acss for installing, configuring and servicing equipment and cabling from any direction
- Stores and organizes EIA-standard 19 in. rack equipment compatible with 2-post mounting in 12U of space
- Easy Assembly and Installation
- Wall-mounting holes spaced 16 n. apart for standard wall stud placement
- Vertical mounting rails accommodate equipment up to 18 in. deep, such as network switches and patch panels
- Locking pins prevent the frame from moving during equipment installation
- Rails support threaded-hole euipment mounting
- Rack spaces numbered for easy reference
- Includes assembly and equipment-mounting hardware
|Height||GREATER THAN 2’ TO 3’|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.