The harder your data center, network closet or server room works, the more it heats up, leading to inefficient operation, weakened performance and raised cooling costs. In fact, cooling can consume more than half of the power used by a high-density ins tallation-start saving power and money with Tripp Lite’s SRXCOOL33K today! The SRXCOOL33K provides 33,000 BTU of efficient, reliable cooling in a 42U rack form factor. It features cutting-edge components that limit inrush current and enable precision c ooling adjustments to minimize power consumption, maximize cooling and improve your application efficiency.
By delivering cold air high in the cold aisle, the SRXCOOL33K promotes temperature uniformity from 1U to 42U, allowing your equipment to perform at its peak. Controlling the unit is simple with the intuitive LCD display, or control it from anywhere in the world with the included Modbus card or an optional network interface (Tripp Lite SNMPWEBCARD, sold separately). With hardwire input (user supplied IEC 309 32-amp set, optional) and exhaust connection directly into the drop ceiling, you can install the unit with no electrician or contractor necessary, saving on up-front installation costs. Maintenance is no-hassle due to the self-containe d design, which requires no water collection tank or extra plumbing, while RoHS compliance and eco-friendly R410a refrigerant means you’ll never have to worry about meeting environmental standards.
- 33,000 BTU (9.7kW) of cooling power with 1/3 less power consumption
- Variable-speed, DC-inverter-driven compressor and microprocessor-controlled electronic expansion valve (EEV) enable precision cooling adjustments--no more wasteful, noisy cycling betwe en off and full blast
- Soft-start feature limits inrush current to prevent introduction of line noise, voltage disruptions and potential circuit overloads
- Self-contained, zero-maintenance unit re-humidifies condensate and expels it through the exhaust air stream--no floor drain, water collection tank, external condenser, refrigerant piping, duct work or plumbing required
- Convenient LCD control panel and network interface provide local and remote monitoring and control of temperature, humidity, fan sp eed, alarms and logging via front-panel buttons, SNMP, Web, telnet/SSH or Modbus
- Row-based airflow path maximizes hot-aisle/cold-aisle efficiency and cooling predictability by supplying cold intake air high in the cold aisle and removing hot equipment exhaust air high in the hot aisle
- Hardwire (User-supplied IEC 309 32-amp set, optional) - no electrician needed
- RoHS compliance and R410A refrigerant meets environmental standards worldwide
- 200-240V AC Input, 50/60 Hz frequency compatibility
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.