SpecSeal Series SSS Sealant is a latex based, high solids firestop compound. This material, when properly installed, will effectively seal penetration openings against the spread of fire, smoke, toxic gasses and water.
SpecSeal Series SSS Sealant features STI’s patented and proprietary two-stage intumescent technology. When exposed to high temperatures or fire, this material expands aggressively in a highly directionalized fashion to quickly close off voids left by the burning or melting of combustible materials.
SpecSeal Series SSS Sealant’s unique multi-viscosity formula yields a single grade that has excellent caulking properties as well as high build properties on vertical or overhead surfaces. This single grade may be pumped, caulked (standard cartridge or bulk loaded), knifed or troweled. In addition, SpecSeal Series SSS Sealant does not contain PCB’s or asbestos.
SpecSeal Series SSS Sealant is storage stable (when stored according to the manufacturer’s recommendations) and will not separate nor shrink when dried. SpecSeal Series SSS Sealant will adhere to all common construction and penetrant materials and contains no solvents that might adversely effect plastic pipes or cable jackets.
- Water-based for easy installation, cleanup and disposal
- Two-stage intumescence features extremely fast and directionalized expansion
- Remains flexible
- Sandable and paintable when dry
- Water-resistant. Will not re-emulsify when dry
- Red for easy identification and inspection
- Excellent smoke seal
- Low VOCs. No solvents
- UL Classified and FM Approved
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.