Tripp Lite SU16KRT8 16,000VA / 16kVA / 14,400 watt online, double-conversion UPS system offers complete power protection for critical server, network and telecommunications equipment in a 12U rack/tower configuration. This system delivers complete N+1 redundancy when used at loads up to 8kVA, and non-redundant operation at loads between 8 and 16kVA. Fault-tolerant auto-bypass prevents unexpected service interruptions during UPS overload or internal fault conditions. Included parallel PDU with manual bypass switching enables hot-swappable replacement of all major UPS system components in both N+1 and combined operating modes. Enhanced availability, fault tolerance and simple hot-swap replacement options make this UPS ideal for advanced networking applications in data centers, computer rooms, network closets and rugged industrial locations.
- Tripp Lite SU16KRT8 16kVA, 16,000VA / 14,400 watt on-line, double-conversion UPS system in 12U total rack/tower configuration
- Unique configuration offers 16kVA non-redundant operation and automatic N+1 redundancy at load levels of 8kVA and under
- Included Parallel PDU with manual bypass switch enables hot-swap replacement of power modules at any supported load level
- Hardwire input; 8 L6-20R and 2 L6-30R outlets
- Maintains full-time sine wave output within 2% of selectable 200/208/220/230/240V nominalÔSupports 50/60Hz operation for worldwide frequency compatibility
- Expandable runtime with optional external battery packs
- Some external battery configurations require the use of Tripp Lite’s External Battery Configuration Software (see manual)
- Battery ndependent restart
- Intelligent battery management system with temperature-compensated charging extends battery life
- Highly efficient economy mode option
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX, SNMPWEBCARD, MODBUSCAD and RELAYIOCARD
- Also compatible with RELAYIOMINI module (RELAYIOMINI requires removal of USB interface module)
- Applications utilizing the optional network communications card require two SNMPWEBCARD accessories (install one per included power module)
- HID-compliant USB interface
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- Optional 2POSTRMKITHD supports installation in 2 pot 19 inch racks (4 required)
- Optional 2-9USTAND supports upright tower placement (2 required)
- Supports Emergency Power Off (EPO) via built-in interface
- Front panel LEDs and LCD readout with scroll controls
- LED / LCD display panel rotates for viewing rackmount or tower configurations
- External battery packs are field replaceable and hot swappable
- Frequency conversion mode enables conversion of 60Hz to 50Hz or 50Hz to 60Hz (no de-rating)
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.