TRIPP LITE | SU20KRTHWTFASSM | SU20KRTHWTFASSM
SmartOnline 240 & 120V 20kVA 18kW Double-Conversion UPS in 25U enclosure, Pre-installed Network Card, USB, DB9, Bypass, Hardwire
- Tripp Lite SU20KRTHWTFASSM 20kVA, 20,000VA / 18,000 watt on-line, double-conversion UPS system in a 16U total rack/tower configuration (max output de-rates to 18kVA / 16kW when operated at 208V nominal input voltage)
- Pre-built into a 25U SmartRack encl osure with 6U of open rack space able to accommodate two optional additional
- external battery packs
- Offers enhanced fault-tolerance and reliability with N+1 configuration support and hot-swappable whole UPS replacement options
- Unique cfiguration ties input, output and data connections of two standard 10kVA UPS systems via detachable parallel PDU to offer 20kVA non-redundant operation and automatic N+1 redundancy at load levels of 50% and lower
- Included Parallel PDU with manual bypas s switching enables hot-swappable replacement of either power module at any supported load level, with no interruption to connected equipment
- Hardwire input and output connections
- Fault tolerant electronic bypass maintains utility output during a variety of UPS fault conditions
- Full-time active power conditioning provides clean, continuous dual-conversion AC output free of voltage fluctuations, power interruptions and line noise
- Double-conversion operation converts raw input from AC to DC, then resynthesizes output power back to perfect sine wave AC with enhanced protection from harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses and other hard-to-solve power problems not addressed by other UPS types
- Maintains full-time sine wave output within 2% of 24 0/120V nominal at 60Hz during brownouts as low 100V and overvoltages as high as 300V
- Expandable runtime is supported with optional BP240V10RT3U; BP240V787C-1PH external battery packs
- Some external battery configurations require the use of Tripp Lite’s External Battery Configuration Software (see manual)
- Intelligent battery management system with temperature-compensated charging extends battery life
- Highly efficient operation in optional economy mode significantly reduces BTU heat output and operating energy costs
- Battery independent restart ensures automatic UPS power-up without user interaction after lengthy power outages, even when batteries are expired and require replacement
- Rack / tower configuration installs in 16 total rack spaces (16U)
- UB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and a
Product Group: UPS Systems
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.