Tripp Lite Smart Online UPS systems offer high performance power protection ideal for critical server and network equipment in datacenters, computer rooms and network closets. Online, double-conversion Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) maintains perfectly regulated output power by continuously converting raw AC input to DC, then re-converting output back to AC. Fully regulated sine wave AC output with +/-2% voltage regulation powers network equipment continuously, even during severe brownouts and overvoltages, all without depleting UPS battery reserves. Maintains battery-derived AC output during power failures with zero transfer time. Extended runtime options available. Interactive LCD interface reports UPS operating mode, detailed UPS and site-power data, plus enables a variety of UPS setup and configuration options. Highly efficient operation in optional economy mode saves BTU heat output and energy costs. Network management interfaces support communications via USB, RS-232, contact-closure and optional SNMPWEBCARD network interface. Built-in DB9 port offers both enhanced RS-232 data and basic contact closure monitoring ability. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Includes PowerAlert monitoring software and complete cabling. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface. LED display reports UPS operating mode, line power availability, battery mode operation, inverter operation, ECO mode status and output power availability. LED/LCD display panel easily rotates for viewing in rackmount or tower configurations. Audible alarm with push-button momentary alarm-cancel and silent-mode LCD configuration options. Programmable self-test. Fault-tolerant auto-bypass mode. Battery independent restart. Field-replaceable, hot-swappable internal batteries and external battery packs.
- Tripp Lite SU750RTXLCD2U 750VA /.75kVA / 675W on-line, double-conversion 2U rack / tower UPS
- Transformerless, IGBT technology
- Selectable 100/110/120/127V output (120V factory preset)
- NEMA 5-15P input, 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets
- Two switched outlets supportemote reboot or programmable load shedding options
- Supports 2% output voltage regulation and zero transfer time in double conversion mode
- Economy mode option offers enhanced efficiency, reduced power consumption and lower BTU emissions
- 13.9 minutes rutime at 50% load (337.5W) and 4.3 minutes at 100% load (675W) with internal batteries
- BP24V15RT2U (limit 1), BP24V28-2U (limit 1), BP24V70-3U (multi-pack compatible) and BP24V36-2US (multi-pack compatible) external battery packs available (some configu rations require Tripp Lite’s External Battery Configuration Software)
- Intelligent battery management system with temperature-compensated charging extends battery life
- LCD interface reports operating mode plus 9 selectable screens of UPS data (Load% & kW, Load% & kVA, Power factor, Input volts & Hz, Output volts & Hz, Battery volts and charge%, Minutes runtime, Capacity remaining, Kw/hr. consumption)
- LCD interface also supports 16 screens of UPS configuration and setup options
- 4 post installation hardware included, Optional 2POSTRMKITWM enables 2 post rack / wallmount installation, Optional
- 2-9USTAND enables tower placement
- Single line TEL / Network surge suppression
- Electronic bypass maintains utility output during a variety of UPS fault conditons
- Battery independent restart ensures automatic UPS power-up without user interaction after lengthy power outages, even when batteries are expired and require replacement
- Frequency regulation / conversion mode offers generator-compatible frequency correction or conversion of frequency from 50 to 60Hz or 60 to 50Hz
- Built-in USB, RS-232, contact-closure and slot for network interface card options
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX, SNMPWEBCARD and MODBUSCARD
- HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.