SUA500PDR-H is composed of (1) APCRBC136 and (1) SUA500PDR.
- Flexible Design
- Multiple mounting methods
- Plug-and-Play external batteries
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
- Automatic self-test
- Wide input voltage range
- LED Indicators
- Optional Dry Contact I/O Accessory
Uninterruptible Power Supply
Includes: (1) APCRBC136, (1) SUA500PDR, CD With Software, Documentation CD, Installation Guide, Smart UPS Signalling RS-232 Cable
Output Power Capacity: 325 Watt/500 VA
Maximum Configurable Power: 325 Watt/500 VA
Nominal tput Voltage: 120 Volt
Efficiency At Full Load: 94%
Output Voltage Distortion: <5%
Output Frequency (Sync To Mains): 47 - 53 Hz For 50 Hz Nominal, 57 - 63 Hz For 60 Hz Nominal
Topology: Line Interactive
Waveform Type: Sine Wave
Output Connections: Hard Wire 3-Wire (H N + G)
Nominal Input Voltage: 120 Volt
Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (Auto Sensing)
Input Connection: Hard Wire 3-Wire (1PH+N+G)
Input Voltage Range For Main Operations: 82 - 144 Volt, 75 - 154 Volt (Adjustable)
Battery Typeaintenance-Free Sealed Lead-Acid battery With Suspended Electrolyte: Leakproof
Included Battery Modules: 1
Available Battery Module Slots: 1
Typical Recharge Time: 2 Hour
RBC(TM) Quantity: 1
Replacement Battery: APCRBC136
Interface Port: DB-9 RS232) Smart-Slot
Control Panel: LED Status Display With Load And Battery Bar-Graphs And On Line: On Battery: Replace Battery: And Overload Indicators
Audible Alarm: Alarm When On Battery: Distinctive Low Battery Alarm: Configurable Delays
Emergency Power ff: Yes
Operating Environment: 0 to 50 deg C
Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95%
Operating Elevation: 0 - 3000 m
Storage Temperature: -5 to 55 deg C
Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95%
Storage Elevation: 0 - 15000 m
Audible Noise At 1 m From Surfa Unit: 55 dBA
Online Thermal Dissipation: 90 BTU/Hour
Protection Class: IP20
Surge Energy Rating: 540 Joule
Filtering: Full Time Multi-Pole Noise Filtering: 0.3% IEEE Surge Let-Through: Zero Clamping Response Time: Meets UL 1449
Mounting: DIN Rail/Pl
Dimension: 148 mm Height x 362 mm Width x 171 mm Depth
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.