TRIPP LITE | SUINT3000RTXL3U | 037332117960
SmartOnline 230V 3kVA 2.4kW Double-Conversion UPS, 3U Rack/Tower, Extended Run, Network Card Options, USB, DB9 Serial
- True online, double-conversion power conditioning offers enhanced, network-grade pure sine wave AC power for critical fileservers, internetworking equipment and sensitive electronics
- Maintains output within 2% of selectable 200/208/220/230/240V at 50/6 0Hz (+/-0.05Hz)
- Neutralizes frequency variations, fast electrical impulses, harmonics and other hard-to-solve power problems not addressed by other UPS types
- Versatile rack/tower format requires only 3 rack spaces (3U) in rackmount applications; included tower stand set supports upright configuration
- Maintains AC output at near-perfect levels even during long-duration brownouts as low as 160V and overvoltages to 275V without using battery power. Brownout support extends to 130V when loaded to 70% or less
- Set of internal batteries supports connected equipment during power failures for 14 minutes at half load (1500VA/1200W) and 5 minutes at full load (3000VA/2400W)
- Expandable battery runtime with the addition of external battery packs BP72V15-2U (limit 1), BP72V28RT-3U (multi-pack compatible) and BP72V18-2US (multi-pack compatible)
- Intelligent battery management system extends battery life
- Intelligent DB9 monitoring port communicates site power and UPS status information including line power status, input voltage, battery status, load level and more - with full support for applications requiring basic contact closure power-fail and low-battery messaging
- Serial port enables data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX, SNMPWEBCARD, MODBUSCARD and RELAYIOCARD
- Emergency Power Off (EPO) support available; contact Tripp Lite
- Includes 10 outlets (8 IEC320-C13 and 2 IEC320-C19)
- 1 C19 to C20 and 2 C13 to C14 power cables included
- Two separate banks of individually controllable outlets enable remote reboot of locked network equipment without disrupting power to other loas; accessible via PowerAlert, NMS or enabled web browser - also supports automatic load shedding of non-essential items to extend battery runtime for critical equipment
- Compatible with Tripp Lite’s WatchDog system service software
- Fault tolerant electronic bypass maintains utility output during a variety of UPS fault conditions
- Front panel LEDs and audible alarm provide notification of power status and full UPS status information
- Optional 2POSTRMKITHD enables 2 post rackmount installation
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.