The T4 breaker is a 250 amp frame with either a microprocessor based over current protective trip system or a thermal magnetic trip unit.
All versions of the T4 family are suitable for reverse feed application.
- Double insulation - this construction characteristic allows for the CSA/UL Listed field installation of internal accessories without exposure to energized parts
- Complete range of electrical and mechanical accessories
- Positive operation - breakers from ABB ensure that the toggle indicates the precise position of the moving contacts. This guarantees safe and reliable signaling by the device
- Installation - Tmax molded case circuit breakers can be installed in panels and switchboards in either the horiz ontal or vertical planes while being fed from either end without any derating of their performance characteristics
- Interrupting ratings at 600 V AC up to 100kAIC
- Compact size
- All Tmax molded case circuit breakers are CSA-UL Listed and IEC rated for gobal application and acceptance
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.