The thermal overload relays are three pole relays with bimetal tripping elements. The motor current flows through the bimetal tripping elements and heats them directly and indirectly. In case of an overload (over current), the bimetal elements bent as a result of the heating. This leads to a release of the relay and a change of the contacts switching position (95-96 / 97-98).
TA thermal overload relays are used with A Line contactors for the protection of motors having a nominal voltage of up to 600V AC max per L/CSA (690V AC and 800V DC per IEC).
- Free tripping: the resetting button, even if held in, does not prevent tripping of the thermal overload relay in the event of a fault.
- Temperature compensation
- Phase failure protection according to IEC 947-4-1: Within the limits of the setting range, a reduced tripping time, and thus improved motor protection, is obrtained in case of a phase failure.
- Tripping class: 10A, for TA relays
Available for starter construction with A Line contactors and separate panel mounting
Designed for close couple mounting
Separate base mounting available for all overload relays
Class 10 adjustable overload relays are standard with all ABB Line startes
Reset can also be adjusted to function as a stop button
Screwdriver guide holes
All terminal screws are available from the front
UL File No: E48139
CSA File No: LR98336
Remote trip and reset option available
Single phase and phaalance protection
Isolated alarm circuit (N.O.) contact
Ambient compensation: -25C to +55C (-13F to +131F)
Manual or automatic reset
Factory calibrated and tested
Wide adjustment range
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.