The TA75DU-42 thermal overload relay is an economic electromechanical protection device for the main circuit. It offers reliable and fast protection for motors in the event of overload or phase failure.
TA thermal overload relays are used with A Line contactors for the protection of motors having a nominal voltage of up to 600V AC max per UL/CSA (690V AC and 800V DC per IEC).
- Available for starter construction with A Line contactors and separate panel mounting
- Designed for close couple mounting
- Separate base mounting available for all overload relays
- Class 10 adjustable overload relays are standard with all ABB Line starters
- Reset can also be adjusted to function as a stop button
- Screwdriver guide holes
- All terminal screws are available from the front
- UL File No: E48139
- CSA File No: LR98336
- Trip indication
- Remote trip and reset option available
- Single phase and phase unbalance protection
- Isolated alarm circuit (N.O.) contact
- Ambient compensation: -25C to +55C (-13oF to +131oF)
- Manual test
- Manual or automatic reset
- Factory calibrated and tested
- Wide adjustment range
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.