The TF42-24 thermal overload relay is an economic electromechanical protection device for the main circuit. It offers reliable and fast protection for motors in the event of overload or phase failure.
Thermal overload relays are economic electromechanical protection devices for the main circuit. They are used mainly to protect motors against overload and phase failures. Starter combinations are setup together with contactors.
- Overload protection trip class 10
- Phase loss sensitivity
- Temperature compensation from -25 +60 C
- Adjustable current setting for overload protection
- Automatic or manual reset selectable
- Suitable for three- and single-phase application
- Trip-free mechanism
- Status indication
- STOP and TEST function
- Direct mounting onto block contactors
- Sealable operating elements
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.