- 360-Joule Surge Protection for Home or Office Electronics
- Protects your computer, printer, scanner, router, modem and other small home electronics against surges and spikes
- Recommended for any desktop, network or home electronics application requiring AC line protection
- Full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression
- Filters out disruptive EMI/RFI line noise that can cause equipment damage or data loss
- Exceeds IEEE 587 Category A and B surge suppression specifications
- 6 Outts Accept Wide Range of Electronic Devices
- 6 NEMA 5-15R AC outlets accept most computers and peripherals
- Special end outlet designed for bulky transformers without blocking other outlets
- Premium Safety Features
- Lighted on/off switch provides one-touccontrol over connected equipment
- Integrated 15A circuit breaker shuts down outlets in case of power overload
- Diagnostic LED confirms protection status at a glance
- Conforms to current UL 1449 3rd Edition safety standards
- Fits Effortlessly Into Your Wostation
- 6 ft. AC power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug reaches nearby outlets
- Keyhole slots on bottom panel provide convenient wall or desk mounting options
- Black plastic housing designed for long life
- Backed by Tripp Lite’s Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
- $100 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance covers any connected components damaged by power surge (U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico only)
|Number of Outlets||6|
|Type||STAND ALONE PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.