- Energy-saving outlet configuration reduces energy waste (phantom loads) byt cutting AC power to unused peripherals
- Allows users to switch between green (auto) power save mode and standard (manual) surge protection mode
- 8 total AC outlets with room for 3 transformer plugs without blocking outlets covers computers and all peripherals
- "Master" outlet controls power flow for 1 primary device and up to 5 peripheral devices
- Five "Power Save" outlets cut AC power when not in use--perfect for non-essential peripherals like monitors, printers, scanners, speakers, lamps, etc.
- Two "Always-On" outlets provide continuous power for interminable devices such as modems, routers, external hard drives, cordless phones and fax machines
- 1-line tel/network data line protection to prevent surges from damaging your modem/fax/100Bt equipment
- User-selectable wattage switch accommodates PCs, Netbooks and other Internet research tools
- 2160 joules AC surge suppression shields equipment from the strongest surges and line noise
- Long 8 foot AC line cable with space-saving angle input plug conveniently reaches distant outlets
- Lighted power switch with integrated 15 amp circuit breaker offers power control and overload protection
- Integrated child-safety sliding outlet covrs safely seal off all unused outlets
- Diagnostic LEDs confirm outlet grounding and surge suppression status
- Attractive gray suppressor housing with keyhole mounting tabs allow versatile placement options
- $150,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canda, and Puerto Rico only)
- Automatic shutoff cuts power to outlets when the protection circuit has been compromised
|Number of Outlets||OTHER|
|Type||STAND ALONE PDU|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.