The UCAO Splice Closures accommodate fiber optic cables and provide excellent environmental protection for up to 60 single-fiber splices.
The lightweight, watertight design of these compact closures features a hinged case with a lid secured with flip-locking clips for ease of access and re-entry. Each UCAO comes equipped reusable seals that require only cleaning and lubrication.
The UCAO Splice Closure is suitable for aerial, underground or direct-buried applications. Four in-line ports allow up to a total of 28 mm cable diameters. A modular splice tray stacker holds up to five splice trays. No special tools are required for closure assembly and re-entry.
- Compact, lightweight, watertight design
- Can be used in aerial, underground or direct-buried applications Hinged case with snap-open clips
- Easy access and re-entry Reusable seals
- Requires only cleaning and lubrication Modular splice tray stacker holds p to five splice trays
- Accommodates up to 60 single-fiber splices No special tools required
- Simple, cost-effective field installation
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.