The VE-3x5, VE-5x5, VE-6x7 and VE-5x10 add vandal and weather resistance, as well as versatility to many Viking products. The VE-Series backboxes are available in black fine texture powder painted steel or Marine Grade 316 stainless steel. The weather- resistant boxes are designed to be surface mounted to a wall, post, singlegang box, or a VE-GNP gooseneck pedestal.
Note: The VE-3x5 is not compatible with the VE-GNP pedestals and is not available in stainless steel. The VE-3x5 is designed to besed with the E-40-EWP or E-50-EWP Series entry phones. The VE-5x5 is designed to be used with the E-10A-EWP, E-30-EWP, E-30-PT-EWP, E-60-EWP, E-65-EWP, E-70-EWP, E-75-EWP entry phones, the E-1600-20A-EWP and E-1600-30A-EWP emergency phones, as well as the W-1000-EWP and W-3000-EWP handsfree doorboxes. The VE-6x7 is designed to be usedwith the K-1700-3-EWP and K-1705-EWP entry phones and the VE-5x10 is designed to be used with the K-1900-7-EWP and the K-1900-8-EWP vandal-resistant phones. The VE-GNP gooseneck pedestals are designed to be used with the VE-5x5, VE-6x7 and VE-5x10 backboxes and are ideal for drive up communications. Note: The VE-3x5 is not compatible with the VE-GNP pedestals. The VE-PNL’s are VE-Series backboxes with a blank aluminu m panel. The user can customize the clear-coated aluminum panel to mount an HID-1 card reader, HID-2 keypad or switch. The kits come complete with box, gasket, panel and screws. Model numbers that end with "SS" are stainless steel version.
Must be reseller to purchase this product
- Surface mounts to a wall, post or single gang box
- VE-5x5 mounts to a single or double gang box
- VE-5x5, VE-6x7 and VE-5x10 mount to the VE-GNP gooseneck pedestals
- VE-PNL’s blank aluminum panels are easy to modify
- Adds weather and vandal resistance
- He duty, black powder painted steel or stainless steel
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.