Tripp Lite’s award-winning WatchDog Software automatically reboots locked-up or poorly performing system service applications, helping ensure 100% availability and profitability for kiosks, web/email servers, security system computers and other remote, unattended systems. Set CPU- and memory-usage thresholds and monitor service performance in one application, fully compatible with most Tripp Lite UPS Systems.
For a complete protection and availability solution, purchase a Tripp Lite UPS System to use with WatchDog Software. The UPS System will safeguard connected equipment against downtime and damage due to blackouts, surges and other power problems. Another benefit of deploying a UPS System with WatchDog Software is the ability to reboot a comp letely locked system. WatchDog Software automatically directs PowerAlert Software (included FREE on the WatchDog Software CD-ROM) to reboot the computer and connected equipment by powering down and restarting the UPS System. WatchDog Software supports Windows NT, 2000 and XP Systems.
This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
Kiosks - informational/web-access/commerce kiosks, ATM machines, lottery machines, etc.
Remote, unattended servers - web servers, email servers, database servers, etc.
Security systems - computers controlling card readers and audio/video equipment at remote entry/exit points
- Ensures 100% availability of remote, unattended systems (kiosks, web/email servers, security system CPUs and more) by monitoring and restarting locked-up or poorly performing services
- Eliminates costly troubleshooting calls
- Provides a complete protection and availability solution when used with a Tripp Lite UPS System
- Service List Interface allows managers to select the services they want WatchDog Software to monitor
- Configuration Interface allows managers to set CPU usage thresholds and query parameters for select services
- Benchmarking Interface allows managers to collect and view service performance on an easy-to-read graph and proactively address recurrent problems
- Supports Windows NT, 2000 and XP systems
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.