Corning wall-mountable splice housing (WSH) provides storage and protection of fiber splices in individually accessible trays. The wall-mountable housing is designed to store the optical fibers being spliced within the tray and can accommodate either 1 6 0.2-in (Type 2S or 2R) or 11 0.4-in (Type 4S or 4R) splice trays.
The front door of the housing is a work surface that can support the weight of a fusion splicer and features a lip around the door to help retain loose items. Multiple cable entry/exit locations are provided on the top and bottom and grommets prevent dust from entering the housing. Depending on the entry location of the cables into the housing, the strain-relief bracket can be moved to a variety of positions. The design also include s the Corning universal cable clamp and provisions for mounting an optional grounding kit.
The WSH can be used in conjunction with a wall-mountable connector housing (WCH) for termination. The cable entry/exit locations line up with cable entries on th e WCH-12P.
- Front door can be used as a work surfaceConvenience for splicing Use with LANscape Solutions WCH-12PSystem compatibility Provides midspan access capabilitySystem access Universal cable clamp
Mounting Type: Wall-Mountable
Product Type (FOH): Wall-Mountable Hardware
Housing Type: WSH
Splice Tray Options: Up to (16) 0.2-in (Type 2S, 2R or 2A) splice trays
Dimensions (HxWxD) (Metric-cm): 34x57x13 cm
Dimensions (HxWxD) (US): 13.5x22.5x5.2 in
Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.