The Smart Wall for XProtect Corporate is an advanced add-on video wall product that provides supreme situation awareness in larger surveillance centers through its unique flexibility and hardware independence. This results in higher efficiency and incr eased actionable response. Easily populate layouts by using the Smart Wall builder which provides dynamic control of the viewed layout and content by dragging and dropping cameras into the monitor views, resulting in powerful situation management. Set up rules to handle events and configure views to gain real-time situational awareness for efficient incident response.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Hardware agnostic - Runs on standard servers and displays, no special video wall hardware or network configurations required
- Flexible and seamlessly scalable - Supports any number of Smart Walls with any number and any combination of monitors at any location
- View presets - For each Smart Wall, one or several presets can be defined; such as view layout (grid) and actual content/camera. The preset layouts are easily populated by dragging and dropping cameras or by using the powerful rules engine
- Dynamic user control of Smart Wall layout and content through manual drag and drop of cameras and views into the Smart Wall via the Smart Client
- Automatic event driven control of Smart Wall layout and content based on rules, such as motion detection, I/O, integrated third-party applications, time, or video analytics events
- Individual Smart Client users can view Smart Wall views as a part of the available view selection, which enables Smart Wall to be used as an operator collaboration tool
|Type||SERVER MAINTENANCE LICENSE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.