The shielded Z-MAX outlet offers best-in-class performance in every critical specification, exceeding all category 6A performance requirements, including alien crosstalk. Its innovative features not only speed and simplify termination, but remove insta llation variability for consistently high and repeatable performance - every termination, every time!
- Fastest Termination Time
- Zero-Cross termination module and Z-TOOL termination process combine for best-in-class termination time
- High-Visibility Icon System
- Printed icons allow designation for voice / data applications and also provide an additional color coding option
- Slim and side-stackable for high-density applications. Supports "pass-thru" feature to mount from the front or rear of a faceplate
- Guided Termination Features
- Linear lacing channels guide correct conductor placement while 2-sided color-coding provide wiring verification before and after lacing
- Color Coding Capability
- Bezel allows outlets to be color coded for customer identification to match faceplates and other mounting accessories
- Robust Hinged Cable Retention
- Clip accommodates multiple cable diameters
- Spring Door Option
- - Minimizes exposure to dust and other contaminants
|Number of Ports||1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Mexico. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Mexico or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Mexico or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.