Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC)
Anixter has the expertise to tackle the world’s toughest projects alongside leading electrical construction companies.
Successful capital project execution requires careful coordination of multiple organizations across multiple geographies. Anixter helps EPC customers deploy large-scale projects throughout the world. We understand how technical expertise, a global distribution network and strategic manufacturer partnerships will lead to successful project completion.
Beyond global distribution, we are risk mitigation and cost reduction experts.
Our team of experienced sales professionals, electrical engineers and supply chain solutions experts offers more than three decades of project experience and is ready to work with you to take cost and complexity out of your procurement decisions and project processes. You can expect:
- Reduced execution costs
- Proven risk mitigation strategies
- Industry-specific technical advice combined with global sourcing, procurement and logistics excellence.
Customized Cable Management Solutions
We will work with you to design a cable management solution that provides convenient access to critical materials without the costs and risk involved in maintaining inventory on site. Cable management solutions include:
- Material release and customized reporting with our e-commerce tools
- Wire and cable cut to exact circuit lengths and tagged appropriately
- Master cable schedules developed for trend analysis and management.
Sourcing and Supplier Selection
Product deliveries and availability can have a great impact on completing the project on time and on budget. Effectively managing the right amount of inventory to support a project can provide a competitive advantage. We address this with:
- Strategic partnerships with established and emerging local and global manufacturers
- Rigorous performance-based supplier prequalification programs
- A wide breadth of wire and cable products (medium and low voltage, control, instrumentation), data communications products, security products and accessories.
With an unmatched global distribution network, local presence in more than 50 countries and top quality supplier relationships around the globe, we are uniquely positioned to source products both domestically and internationally and deliver no matter where your job site is located or where your materials need to be.
Engineering and Design
Anixter works with engineers to specify products according to application, quality, standards and availability. We also provide:
- On-staff electrical engineers to assist with cable specifications and code interpretation
- Access to leading manufacturers’ technical experts
- Technical guides, standards references and detailed catalogs.