Middle East and Federal Capabilities
With broad capabilities to serve customers around the globe, Anixter has the expertise to address the unique challenges posed in the Middle East.
With a sales location and large warehousing facility in Dubai since 1996, we can offer products in-stock and ready to ship as well as over 15 years of regional experience. Our in-country specialists are familiar with the trends, standards, customs and needs of local markets.
Our industry leading manufacturers and trusted shipping companies help us deliver products to a number of locations throughout the region while adhering to important regulations, documentation and certification. Our federal capabilities in the Middle East include:
- Employees with military experience who understand the intricacies of procuring products for the federal government in the Middle East
- An Anixter employee with a common access card (CAC), which is a general identification smart card issued to authorized individuals for access to Department of Defence facilities
- Coordinated deliveries with the U.S. military to move trucks through Iraq as part of a secure U.S. military convoy to ensure materials arrive as safely as possible
- In-transit consolidation points in Dubai to service Southwest Asia (SWA)
- Door-to-door deliveries throughout the Area of Responsibility (AOR), which allows Anixter to take responsibility for delivering material where it needs to be
Federal Bases We Support in the Middle East
View in-stock Products Warehoused in Dubai
Logistics and Services for the Middle East
Anixter proudly partners with industry-leading manufacturers to provide the most innovative, highest quality and consistently reliable products available. All the material supplied to federal projects in the Middle East are either U.S. or European specified and manufactured and include the following manufacturers: