Original Equipment Manufacturers
Industry tracking measures show the manufacturing sector is rebounding. This is welcome news, but with the increase in activity comes new challenges for realizing this growth:
- Longer lead times
- Higher material costs
- Lower inventory levels
- Volatility in supply chains
Your supply chain can be resilient and a differentiate you in the market.
Wesco Anixter is positioned to be your supply chain partner.
- $2 billion in inventory – access products and solutions, when and where you need them.
- Technical experts – work with our in-house experts for assistance with product information and product alternatives.
- Supply Chain Programs - save time, reduce costs and mitigate risks with our customized services and solutions.
- More than 300 locations in over 50 countries - utilize our global expertise to simplify the complex.
Refer to our solutions case studies below to see how we have helped customers become leaner. We welcome the opportunity to partner with you.
Reach out to one of our OEM experts today!
Do you know what you need? Shop now.
Do you need help finding a product? Find products by:
Optimize utilization rates with our suite of product enhancements .
Material Management Programs▸
Raw material flow impacts productivity and asset efficiency.
Reports and KPIs▸
Certificates of Compliance, REACH RoHS and supply scorecards enable compliance and performance transparency.
Engineering and Technical Support▸
Application engineering team to assist you in finding the optimal products to meet your requirements.
Our business-to-business electronic solutions deliver real-time visibility into your supply chain process to ease ordering and tracking.
Top 5 Trends Impacting OEM’s in 2017
Discover the five trends impacting manufacturers in 2017 and how Anixter's operational efficiency model can help OEMs navigate these challenges.