By consolidating the number of products used in your manufacturing process, we can help decrease your expense of inventory, storage space, labor and transaction costs. We also reduce scrap that is created by the small amounts of unusable products. Working with your team, our engineering experts can help identify which products can be consolidated or substituted to lower costs without compromising quality.
Engineering and Technical Support
Unique to the OEM industry, Anixter supports a business model that consists of several layers of technical support. These highly trained and knowledgeable professionals provide wire and cable engineering expertise to our OEM and contract manufactures customers.
Environmental Product Compliance
Environmental regulations restricting the use of certain substances in electrical and electronic equipment are creating challenges for companies who operate globally. Anixter has a Global Environmental Product Compliance team that can help you understand the vast array of global compliance regulations and how they may apply to the products you buy from Anixter. In addition, our team will work with the suppliers to obtain the compliance documentation required by you for country specific or regional regulations including EU RoHS, EU REACH and U.S. conflict minerals, no matter where you’re exporting parts and products.
Industry Associations and Committee Memberships
Through our involvement and experience with the following organizations, we are able to offer technical support with the knowledge of the latest standards and specifications.
- Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA)
- Insulated Cable Engineers Association (ICEA)
- International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC)
- Instrument Society of America (ISA)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA)
- National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA)
- Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA)
Other Technical Services
Whether you want to know more about the latest products, applications, industry trends, standards or technologies, Anixter has the answers and experience to help you make informed choices. Learn more.