UTILITY GRADE INFRASTRUCTURE
Grow your business with UTG-Certified Integrator Program
An essential part of a successful UTGSM deployment is how well the solution is designed, installed and commissioned to meet the specific needs of a project. Utility Grade INFRASTRUCTURE by Anixter includes a dedicated UTG-Certified Integrator Program* that provides building owners and managers access to a partner with thorough training on the solution, and who can also provide an extended application assurance warranty and on-demand support.
*NOTE: Available in the US and Canada. UTG solutions are available for purchase and installation by non UTG-Certified installers. These installations will not offer the extended application warranty.
Why Become a UTG-Certified Installer?
With UTG certification, integrators will have access to the following benefits:
- Differentiation in market
- Ability to offer extended applications assurance warranty
- Discounts applied to Anixter customizable Supply Chain Solutions
- Anixter and consultant-specified opportunities
- Based on UTG-Certified Integrator Database (see below)
- Reward incentives for Anixter EDGE customers
- Exclusive value-added resources
Requirements for UTG Certification
- Participants must be pre-certified integrators with existing UTG innovation partners
- Participants must complete two on-demand UTG certification courses:
Course I: Intersection of Convergence
Course II: Building the 4th Utility
Complete the online application form. Please allow 24-28 business hours for the application to be processed.
Once your application has been approved, you will receive a confirmation email with the directions how to register for the courses
Upon successful completion of the required courses, you will receive an email confirmation and the certification.
UTG-Certified Integrator Database and Map
In order to better match UTG-certified integrators with potential projects, we have developed a contact database based on specific qualifications and expertise. The database will be accessible to architects, consultants and engineers through the Anixter sales team to help provide priority positioning on UTG-related projects.
For more information about the courses, requirements and the application progress, please contact us at email@example.com.