Medium meeting rooms can accommodate up to 12 participants and are very functional when it comes to workshops and team meetings. To facilitate conferencing in a medium meeting room, participants often need a phone with a powerful speakerphone capable of reliably picking up the voice of someone sitting at the other end of the table. In addition, high-quality video capture equipment is recommended to improve the user experience. Whatever conference equipment is used, it must be capable of accurately picking up voices at medium distances.
While it's possible to set up your own meeting room conferencing equipment from scratch, it often makes more sense to invest in a complete, purpose-built conferencing solution. This not only saves you the hassle of technical setup, but also ensures that all included conferencing equipment works seamlessly together.
Talk to the expert
Rest assured, we help you transition to your new reality!
WESCO Anixter offers solutions adapted to current needs, through expert advice and recommending technologies that meet the standards and regulations of international bodies.
Solutions for a Medium Collaboration Room
There are numerous solutions that can be proposed for a medium collaboration room, depending on the architecture of the room. See the recommended solutions below:
- Videoconference System
- Professional Monitor
- Built-in or desktop microphone
- Display mounts
- Wireless content sharing system
- Room programming system
- Desktop audio and video connector system
- Video matrices, encoders and decoders
Consult your local representative to find out which solution best suits your room architecture and functional needs.
- In Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela, Central America and the Caribbean, you can contact Ana Mendez, Category Manager, at the email Ana.Mendez@anixter.com or Daniel Bernate, Business Development Representative, at the email Daniel.Bernate@anixter.com.
- In Mexico, you can contact Jorge Jacome, Category Manager, at Jorge.Jacome@anixter.com or Samuel Tello, Business Development Representative, at Samuel.Tello@anixter.com or Walter García, Sales PRO AV, at email Walter.Garcia@anixter.com.
- In Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay, Peru and Uruguay, you can contact Ana Mendez, Category Manager, at the email Ana.Mendez@anixter.com or José Luis Piscoya, Business Development Representative, at the email Jose.Piscoya@anixter.com.
- In Brazil, you can contact Elizandra Camargo, Category Manager, at Elizandra.Camargo@anixter.com or Carlos Miwa, Business Development Representative, at Carlos.Miwa@wescodist.com.
- You can also contact our Pre-Sales AV engineers in Latin America: Mario Riveros at the email Mario.Riveros@anixter.com, Juan Angriman, at the email Juan.Angriman@anixter.com or Luis Mayz, at the email Luis.Mayz@anixter.com.