Control and monitoring rooms are spaces with very specific characteristics that require a detailed analysis to maximize their functionality. It should be considered that, in a control room, there could be a large number of operators performing highly complex work in 24/7 environments where critical work is carried out for the reliability and productivity of the system, so each element must be carefully screened. The result of a wrong design of these rooms can be very negative both in the operators and in the achievement of their goals.
Consequently, in this section we will address those aspects to take into account when planning and projecting a control room, such as the size of the room, the lighting, the position of the monitors and, of course, the technological solutions that is required in these highly complex projects, through the study and analysis of our specialists.
Talk to the expert
Rest assured, we help you transition to your new reality!
Anixter offers solutions adapted to current needs, through expert advice and recommending technologies that meet the standards and regulations of international bodies.
- In Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela, Central America and the Caribbean, you can contact Ana Mendez, Category Manager, at the email Ana.Mendez@anixter.com or Daniel Bernate, Business Development Representative, at the email Daniel.Bernate@anixter.com.
- In Mexico, you can contact Jorge Jacome, Category Manager, at Jorge.Jacome@anixter.com or Samuel Tello, Category Manager, at Samuel.Tello@anixter.com or Walter García, Sales PRO AV, at Walter.Garcia@anixter.com.
- In Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay, Peru and Uruguay, you can contact Ana Mendez, Category Manager, at the email Ana.Mendez@anixter.com or José Luis Piscoya, Category Manager, at the email Jose.Piscoya@anixter.com.
- In Brazil, you can contact Elizandra Camargo, Category Manager, at Elizandra.Camargo@anixter.com or Carlos Miwa, Business Development Representative, at Carlos.Miwa@anixter.wescodist.com.
- You can also contact our Pre-Sales AV engineers in Latin America: Mario Riveros by email Mario.Riveros@anixter.com, Juan Angriman by email Juan.Angriman@anixter.com and Luis Mayz by email Luis.Mayz@anixter.com.