Network infrastructure is the physical connecting hardware and structured cabling that enable network connectivity, communication, operations and management of an enterprise network. It provides the communications pathways, spaces and transmission links between users, processes, applications and services. The entire network infrastructure is interconnected, as a holistic building system supporting multiple subsystems and technology applications for internal communications, external communications or both.
CommScope’s FiberGuide® fiber management systems offer the greatest breadth of data center optical raceway products in the industry.
Is Healthcare IT Infrastructure Ready to Support New Technologies? Survey Results
Discover what healthcare facilities are saying about their current and future network application demands. Review our insightful survey results.
Superior Essex Named Best Global Wire & Cable Products Manufacturer and Recognized Leader in Fiber Optic Communications
Superior Essex was honored with this award for its continued efforts in devising and promoting sustainable cable manufacturing practices.
- Connecting and Protecting Critical Networks, Assets and Communities
- Infrastructure: Choosing the Right Cabling for Your Data Center
- Infrastructure Solutions Linecard
- Wi-Fi Solutions Linecard
- Small Cell Linecard
- Public Safety DAS Linecard
- Broadband and Microwave Linecard
- Power & Thermal Solutions Linecard
- Pro A/V Solution Linecard
- Anixter's Technical Solutions GroupSM Recommends Technology and Products for Racetrack, Hotel and Data Center Construction
- Financial Headquarters Goes High-Tech
- Healthcare Provider Improves Performance with New Data Center
- Major Bank Ensures Reliability and Security
- Multinational Bank Gets International Support from Anixter to Build New Data Center
Knowledge Drop Videos
Update your knowledge in 2-3 minutes. Browse the Knowledge Drop library for more topics.
Update on Single-Pair Ethernet
Reliable Connectivity and Network Performance
Is Your Infrastructure Ready for 5G Wireless?
Industry 4.0 and Smart Manufacturing
Duplex vs. Parallel Transmission over Multimode Fiber
What Is Li-Fi?