Distributed Antenna System
Robust cellular coverage for multi-carrier connectivity.
A distributed antenna system (DAS) is a set of interconnected antennas driven by active electronics sitting typically in the IDF (telecom closet) and MDF (telecom room). A DAS allows for coverage within a building from multiple carriers without having to deploy multiple systems.
Watch a Quick Overview
Streamline your material replenishment to help you save time, reduce costs, increase efficiency and mitigate risk.
This is Anixter
Wi-Fi Standard 802.11ac
Public Safety DAS
- Technology Application Guide: Wireless Connectivity at Your Facility
- Technology Application Guide: LTE-U and VoWIFI: Mobile on the Unlicensed Spectrum
- Technology Application Guide: Distributed Antenna Systems Design and Implementation Best Practices
- Standards Reference Guide
- Installation Pocket Reference Guide
- Global Wi-Fi Solution for Retailer
Learn how we helped an international retailer deploy a Wi-Fi solution in 1,000 retail locations in 43 countries.
- Canadian Telecom Upgrades Cell Towers with Anixter Supply Chain Solutions
By matching product purchases to revenue from the telecom’s supplier network, Anixter was able to optimize cash flow throughout the entire project.
On-Demand Wireless Interview Series
As more devices such as tablets and wearable technologies connect to cellular networks, mobile data traffic is expected to increase sevenfold by 2021. Join this on-demand webinar series to learn how to use DAS, WiFi, small cells and public safety DAS technologies to improve the employee and customer wireless experience.