Designed to handle increasing device traffic and evolving standards.
A Wi-Fi solution allows you to extend your corporate Ethernet network wirelessly for employees, customers and visitors, supporting both corporate-owned and guest devices.
Watch a Quick Overview
Streamline your material replenishment to help you save time, reduce costs, increase efficiency and mitigate risk.
This is Anixter
Wi-Fi Standard 802.11ac
Public Safety DAS
- Technology Application Guide: Wireless Connectivity at Your Facility
- Technology Application Guide: LTE-U and VoWIFI: Mobile on the Unlicensed Spectrum
- Technology Application Guide: Distributed Antenna Systems Design and Implementation Best Practices
- Standards Reference Guide
- Installation Pocket Reference Guide
- Global Wi-Fi Solution for Retailer
Learn how we helped an international retailer deploy a Wi-Fi solution in 1,000 retail locations in 43 countries.
- Canadian Telecom Upgrades Cell Towers with Anixter Supply Chain Solutions
By matching product purchases to revenue from the telecom’s supplier network, Anixter was able to optimize cash flow throughout the entire project.
On-Demand Wireless Interview Series
Wireless integrators offer vital services that include system integration and installation, ensuring compliance with local regulations and coordinating with carriers and the authority having jurisdiction. Anixter helps wireless integrators to deliver projects on time and under budget by streamlining the supply chain through services such as DOA testing, IP addressing, custom packaging and kitting and other solutions that save time, reduce costs, increase efficiency and mitigate risk.