Corning Cable Systems FREEDM One Cables are flame-retardant, UV-resistant, indoor/outdoor cables designed for aerial, duct and direct-buried applications with no need for a transition splice when entering the building. The tight-buffered construction facilitates easier termination for low-fiber-count applications in the local area network (LAN) and eliminates need for fan-out kits. The design features TIA-598 color-coded 900 µm TBII Buffered Fibers for easy identification, consistent stripping and direct termination. The small diameter and bend radius of the cable allow for easy installation in space-constrained areas while the innovative waterblocking technology is ideal for OSP applications. The all-dielectric cable construction requires no grounding or bonding and the UV-resistant, flame-retardant jacket is rugged, durable and easy to strip.
This cable is available in 12 different jacket colors - blue, orange, green, brown, slate, white, red, black, yellow, purple, rose and aqua. The colored jacket allows for easy visual identification of the cables while still providing all of the required environmental protection of an indoor/outdoor cable jacket.
Aerial, Direct Buried, Duct, General Purpose Horizontal, Vertical Riser
- Waterblocking technology; OSP (outdoor) applications
- Small diameter and bend-radius; Easy installation in space-constrained areas
- Color-coded fibers; Quick and easy identification
- All-dielectric construction; Requires no grounding or bonding
- UV-resistant, flame-retardant jacket; Rugged, durable and easy to strip
Cable Type: Tight-Buffered
Fiber Category: Single-mode (OS2)
Flame Rating: Riser (OFNR)
Product Type: Dielectric
Central Element: Dielectric
Fiber Count (cable): 12
Number of Ripcords: 1
Outer Jacket Color: Black
Outer Jacket Material: Flame-Retardant, UV-Resistant
Tensile Strength Elements and/or Armoring - Layer 1: Water-swellable strength members
Tight Buffer Color: Blue, Orange, Green, Brown, Slate, White, Red, Black, Yellow, Violet, Rose, Aqua
Max. Tensile Strengths, Long-Term (Metric): 200 N
Max. Tensile Strengths, Long-Term (US): 45 lbf
Max. Tensile Strengths, Short-Term (Metric): 675 N
Max. Tensile Strengths, Short-Term (US): 150 lbf
Min. Bend Radius Installation (Metric): 98 mm
Min. Bend Radius Installation (US): 3.8 in
Min. Bend Radius Operation (Metric): 33 mm
Min. Bend Radius Operation (US): 1.3 in
Nominal Outer Diameter (Metric-mm): 6.5 mm
Nominal Outer Diameter (US): .26 in
Weight (cable) (Metric): 36 kg/km
Weight (cable) (US): 24 lb/1000 ft
Temperature - Installation (Metric): -10 C to 60 C
Temperature - Installation (US): 14 F to 140 F
Temperature - Operation (Metric): -40 C to 70 C
Temperature - Operation (US): -40 F to 158 F
Temperature - Storage (Metric): -40 C to 70 C
Temperature - Storage (US): -40 F to 158 F
Approval and Listings: National Electrical Code (NEC) OFNR, FT-4; Design and Test Criteria: ICEA S-104-696; Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
|Cable Type||TIGHT BUFFERED|
|Fiber Type||OS2 SINGLE-MODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Malaysia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Malaysia or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Malaysia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.