The Model 1043 Envelop series offers the simplest way to mount APs and antennas into new hard (drywall/sheetrock) ceilings and walls for an aesthetic, professional installation. The back-box is fastened to the ceiling joists, and the new ceiling is cut around the box. The AP or antenna fastens to the appropriate trim, and the trim attaches to the back-box with torsion springs. The AP is recessed into the ceiling much like a recessed light fixture. AP/antenna trim is easily swapped when AP/antenna br and or model changes. (Model 1043-FL recesses AP entirely behind a low-profile ABS plastic cover). See configuration guide in specs for AP-specific trims.
- Designed for securing leading vendors enterprise wireless access points and DAS remotes
- Locking, fully-hinged door, with impact-resistant plastic dome
- Simplify code, industry directives, policy, and aesthetics compliance
- SPECIFICATIONSDesign: AP enclosure designed to be surface mounted on hard-lid ceilings or walls. Designed to accommodate APs with integrated or non-detachable antennas. Plastic dome in door
- Performance: UL Listed and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for air ha ndling space installations. Dome is transparent to wireless signals
- Fully hinged locking door, keyed alike
- Construction: 16 ga. back-box, 14 ga. door frame, powder-coated steel; impact-resistant dome is UL 94-5VA classified ABS plastic
- 17 7 x 3.5 in. (432 x 432 x 89 mm) (total depth), the dome is 12 x 12 x 2 in. (305 x 305 x 51 mm)
- UL 50 listed, TYPE 1, for indoor use only
- USL - Investigated using requirements contained in Standard UL 50 - Twelfth Edition, and UL 50E - FirsEdition
- CNL - Investigated using requirements contained in Canadian Standard CSA/C22.2 No. 94.1 and 94.2
- UL 2416, Audio/Video, Information and Communication Technology Equipment Cabinet, Enclosure & Rack Systems
- CSA C22.2 NO. 60950-1-07 + Amd. 1 Am. 2 Information Technology Equipment -- Safety. Part 1, General Requirements
- (1) T-bar mount
- (1) 1/2 in. Trade size conduit connector
- (2) Keys for lock
- (4) #6-32 x 3/16 in. screws
- (4) #8-32 x 3/16 in. screws
- Installation instruct
Design: Wireless access point enclosure designed to be surface-mounted on hard-lid ceilings or walls. Designed to accommodate wireless access points with integrated or non-detachable antennas. Plastic dome in door
Performance: UL Listed and designed to meet NEC300-22 and 300-23 for air-handling space installations. Dome is transparent to wireless signals
Fully-hinged locking door, keyed alike
Construction: 16 ga. back-box, 14 ga. door frame, powder-coated steel; impact-resistant dome is UL 94-5VA classified ABS plastic
Maximum weight inside enclosure is 25 lbs.
AP max. operating temperature should be de-rated by 10 C inside the enclosure
Size: 17 inches by 17 inches by 3.5 inches (432 mm by 432 mm by 89 mm) (total depth), the dome is 12 inches y 12 inches by 2 inches (305 mm by 305 mm by 51 mm)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Malaysia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Malaysia. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Malaysia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, White Glove, Tailgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- White Glove - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tailgate - Freight carrier provides tailgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.