With a combination of managed and unmanaged switches, the GECKO 4TX is ideally suited for use in smaller networks, or on the edge of larger installations. It can also be used for carrying video signals or transmitting control data.
For industrial manuf acturers looking for a cost-effective way of entering the world of managed switches, the GECKO 4TX offers simple network management and enhanced network availability. Network parameters can be centrally configured using a web interface, while redundanc y and diagnostic functions ensure high network availability.
In designing the GECKO 4TX, the absolute necessary management functions were integrated to enable the configuration and monitoring of the switches. This concept allows the GECKO switches to bring added value to areas where unmanaged switches cannot deliver the required performance. It can also be used when fully-managed switches are not needed, due to superfluous functionality or complex operation.
With its compact, yet robust design, the GECKO 4TX can be used in a wide range of areas, from solar farms to production lines in the food and beverage sector. Potential application scenarios include machine and plant engineering, material handling, robotics and connecting production cells for various industries. No matter where it’s installed, the GECKO 4TX guarantees reliable data communication.
- Outstanding price-performance ratio thanks to the Lite Management concept
- SNMP and HiDiscovery/Industrial HiVision, plus a web interface, ensure fast and convenient administration
- RSTP guarantees reliable data communication
- Longer machine uptime due to simple installation and commissioning
- A range of diagnostic functions ensures fast identification of errors, resulting in smooth production processes
- Reduced operating costs due to low power consumption
- Space-saving installation from a compact design
- A wide range of application scenarios due to robust characteristics (i.e., resistance to shocks and vibration, operating temperature range from 0C to +60C and IP30 protection rating)
- 24 V DC power supply
- Ideally combined with Ethernet cable from Belden
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (MANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Malaysia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Malaysia. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Malaysia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, White Glove, Tailgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- White Glove - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tailgate - Freight carrier provides tailgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.