The Atlona AT-VSG-250, AT-VSG-2500, and AT-VSG-5000 Velocity Soft Control Gateways are software licenses for the Atlona Velocity Control System that enable AV control processing on standard IT server infrastructure provisioned by the integrator or end user. They are capable of serving up to 250, 2,500, or 5,000 simultaneous IP device connections for large-scale integration of AV control systems spanning a facility, building, campus, or enterprise. The software can be hosted on a dedicated virtual ma chine. The Velocity Soft Control Gateway also features an innovative network-based system architecture that allows full redundancy and failover with two VSG-250, VSG-2500, or VSG-5000 instances in operation, maximizing AV control system reliability whi le preventing downtime in mission-critical applications. It supports industry-standard, secure data communications, and can run within a private, dedicated AV device network.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Velocity Soft Control Gateway - AV software control processor for the VelocityTM Control System
- Designed for hosting on standard IT server infrastructure
- Ideal for integration of AV control systems spanning a facility, building, campus, or enterpri
- Serves up to 250, 2,500, or 5,000 IP device connections for Atlona and third-party AV devices, touch panels, and BYOD control
- Control system redundancy with automatic failover, available via primary and backup Velocity Soft Control Gateway instanc
- Supports industry-standard, network security features and protocols
- Access from a web browser for setup and management
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Malaysia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Malaysia or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Malaysia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.