Talkaphone’s ETP-MT/R OP PCS Emergency Phone Tower is an ideal security solution for remote and high-risk areas. Standing over nine feet tall, this vandal-resistant tower serves as a great deterrent to crime. An always-lit LED blue light mounted atop t he tower provides high visibility and gives passers-by a sense of security. Emergency call can be placed with a simple push of a button. At the same time, the LED blue light begins to flash, attracting attention to the location. The emergency phone fac eplate is illuminated at all times for clear visibility during the night.
Talkaphone’s ETP-MT/R OP PCS Emergency Phone Tower accommodates a Power Charging System (purchased separately) for switched power and/or a wireless interface for greater deployme nt flexibility. They are often used at university and college campuses, parking facilities, shopping malls, medical centers, industrial campuses, transit facilities and remote areas with access to switching power.
Internal shelf and removable mounting plate facilitate the storage and organization of power and wireless components. Built-in louvers allow for ventilation. Attention-getting LED blue light is included and mounted atop the unit. The LED blue light is continuously lit and flashes for durat ion of a call when EMERGENCY button is pressed to draw attention to the unit LED blue light is housed in a protective polycarbonate housing (except OP4, OP5) Emergency phone faceplate is illuminated at all times by an LED panel light Vandal-resistant s tructure and coating designed to resist extreme weather conditions A variety of signage, graphics and color choices are available ADA-compliant.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Internal shelf and removable mounting plate facilitate the storage and organization of power and wireless components. Built-in louvers allow for ventilation.
- Attention-getting LED blue light is included and mounted atop the unit.
- The LED blue light is continuously lit and flashes for duration of a call when EMERGENCY button is pressed to draw attention to the unit
- LED blue light is housed in a protective polycarbonate housing (except OP4, OP5)
- Emergency Phone faceplate is illuminated at all times by an LED panel light
- Vandal-resistant structure and coating designed to resist extreme weather conditions
- A variety of signage, graphics and color choices are available
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Malaysia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Malaysia or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Malaysia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.