The MIL-SM24TAF4GPA is a high performance remotely managed PoE switch with 24 autosensing 10/100/1000BASE-T RJ45 ports, 4 of which are 100/1000 dual speed SFP/RJ45 combo ports. It supports IEEE802.3af PoE on all 10/100/1000 copper ports to enable the e asy installation of PoE devices such as IP Phones and IP Cameras
Connect and power wireless access points, network cameras and VoIP phones- (4) 100/1000 Dual Speed SFP slot for flexible fiber connection, Port mirroring, Firmware update and configure backup/restore via Web GUI, Multicast/broadcast/Unknown-unicast storm control
- Authentication- 802.1x- Support port based and tagged (802.1Q) VLAN
- Bandwidth Allocation- Supports both ingress and egress limiting per port, with minimum 1Mbps increment
- 48 Gbps switching fabric, support jumbo frame upto 9.6 KB
- Power over Ethernet: Maximum output power per port: 15.4 Watt; Output voltage: 44 - 57 Volt DC; 15.4 Watt PoE per port available to 12 ports; 7.7 Watt PoE per port available to 24 ports; Support per port power priority setting; Smart feature for PD ON/OFF, PD detection, power level, PD status and power feeding priority
- Web management, SNMP V1, V2c
- Port trunk- Supports IEEE 802.3ad port trunk with link aggregation control protocol (LACP), the trunk group upto 12 and maximum trunk port member upto 12 ports
- Support IGMP snooping V1/V2
- Quality of Service: Supports 4 levels of priority with flexible classification and prioritization; Per port bandwidth management; Support WRR and strict scheduling
- Spanning tree- Support IEEE802.1w RSTP; Support IEEE802.1d STP
- Includes 19 Inch rack mount ears
Item: Power-Over-Ethernet Remotely Managed Switch
Technology: Store and Forward Switching Architecture
Connectors: (4) 100/1000 SFP Ports/RJ45 10/100/1000BASE-T
MAC Address Table: 8K
Backplane: 48 Gbps
Packet: 500K Bytes
Input Power: Internal Power0 - 240 Volt AC
Power Consumption: 25 Watt (Switch), 185 Watt (PoE)
Environmental Conditions: 0 to 45 deg C Operating Temperature; 10 - 90% Operating Humidity Non-Condensing
Ports: (20) 10/100/1000BASE-T (RJ45) + (4) 100/1000 SFP/RJ45 Combo Ports
Dimsion: 17.400 Inch Width x 9.690 Inch Depth x 1.700 Inch Height
IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.3z Gigabit Fiber, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control and Back Pressure, IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree, IEEE 802.3ad Port Trunk with LACP, IEEE 802.1p Class of Service, IEEE 80 2.1x User Authentication, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging, IEEE 802.3af PoE, Protocols CSMA/CD, UL Listed, FCC Class A, CE Mark
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (MANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Malaysia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Malaysia or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Malaysia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.