Deliver Switched, Transparent, Synchronous, ISDN Data Services Across Asynchronous Packet Networks
- Product version supports a single ISDN BRI
- Provides low-cost migration to IP networks for legacy equipment
- Low-cost solution for carriers wanting to deliver ISDN services
- US-ANSI and Euro-ETSI ISDN available, transmits all data and voice protocols ove packet networks, totally transparent to all data formats
- Any "B" channel can dial any other on the packet network, or "break-out/in" via a "gate way" PacketBand to national/international ISDN
- All PacketBands and interfaces synchronized to the same clocks- Internal AC, DC and PoE power options- SIP Server option for centralized call routing
- Various clocking options with high quality clock recovery, configurable packet size, Compensates for "jitter" or packet delay variation, Re-orders packets
- Very low latency or processing delay, Two 10/100 Base Ethernet ports, one to WAN (Packet Network) and one to a local Ethernet port
- Ethernet ports support rate limiting- Quality of Service (QoS) options- VLAN and Double VLAN tagging
- Full cross-connectivity; Supports NT presentation (connects to local equipment and acts like a network)
- Support for contention or over-booking, call progress tone generation; Sophisticated number manipulation/conversion/LCR
- Automatic Primary/Secondary/Tertiary routing options
- outing profiles can be scheduled at different times of the day/week
- ISDN layer 2 and layer 3 message capture and log for analysis
- Easy and intuitive to configure via GUI management package
- Compact table- Top with optional rack-mount extenders
Item: Single BRI NT Port
BRI Interfaces: Support For One BRI Typical Driving Distance - Typically 500 m Overlap To En-Bloc Conversion
ETSI (Euro-ISDN): RJ45 120 Ohm Balanced, Point-to-Point And Point-to-Multipoint, ETSI-DSS1 (Euro-ISDN), ETSI Q.931/921, ETSI 300-011 (Layer 1), ETSI 300-125 (Layer 2), ETSI 300-102 (Layer 3)
Packet Ports (x2): RJ45 Standard Twisted-Pair Cat 5e Cable, Typical Driving Distance 500 - 1500 m Per Link Depending on Data Rate and Cable, Supports Data Rates Upto 50 Mbps Full-Duplex Between Two Units, Provides Management Access to All Units With Ethernet Card in PC
Serial Control Port: Access Password Protected, Asynchronous, 8 Data, 1 Stop Bit, No Parity Speed 9.6 - 115 kbps
Power: Internal AC PSU, Standard IEC Connector 95 - 240 Volt AC, 15 Watt, 47 - 63 Hz Auto-Sensing; Maximum Consumption 0.2 Amp RMS At 230 Volt AC
Environmental Conditions: -20 to 55 deg C Operating Temperature; 10 - 90% Humidity Non-Condensing
Dimension: 8.600 Inch Width x 7.860 Inch Depth x 1.730 Inch Height
IEC60950-1:2002 Including National Differences AS/NZS3260:1993 ACS/NZS60950:2000 ACA TS001:1997, ANSI (US-ISDN)- RJ45 100Ohm Balanced Support for SPIDs and Auto-SPIDNI-1 North American National DMS-100 and 5ESS Switch Variants AT&T TR-62411 and ANSI T1.403, RoHS Compliant
|Type of Device||ISDN ACCESS|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Malaysia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Malaysia or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Malaysia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.