TRANSITION NETWORKS | PB-TDM-4-AC-ET-JP
PacketBand Extended Temperature Quad T1/E1 CESoPSN Unit, (4xUTP) 10/100/GE Ports and (2xSFP) Ports For WAN With Asymmetrical and Plesiochronous Clocking, JP
The PacketBand-TDM-4 (TDM-4) supplies clock-locked clear channel or structured E1/T1 circuits over Ethernet, IP, or MPLS networks. It supports upto four E1/T1s and can be used in pairs or with other members of the PacketBand range. [A 3-port unit (PacketBand-TDM-3MC) supporting Multicast is also available and this has applications in larger networks where clocking is critical and in some vertical markets such as broadcasting]
- Multi-standard TDM pseudowire support: CESoPSN, SATOP, TDM over IP
- Highly accurate and stable clock recovery
- G.823 synchronization levels
- Various clocking options for different network types and clock recovery requirements
- "Inter-works" with other PacketBand family members
- Upto 4 E1/T1 interfaces, (2) 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 interfaces, (1) 100/1000Mbps SFP interface
- Support for jumbo packets upto 10240 bytes on ethernet ports
- TDM packets can be assigned IP diffServ (DSCP) or ToS and 802.1p CoS values
- Supports full 802.1q tagging and associated 802.1p CoS prioritization levels
- All egress packets, including TDM links, can be prioritized across four output queues
- 802.1Q VLAN including Q-in-Q
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)
- Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP), rate limiting
- Remote management with DbManager: + Configuration changes; + Alarms and events; + Graphs; + Loopbacks and pings; + Sniffer/monitor port; + Software/firmware updates
- Extended operating temperature
Item: Extended Temperature Quad T1/E1 CESoPSN Unit
Clock Recovery: Advanced Algorithms Tunable For Different Network Characteristics As Standard. Capable Of Exceeding G.823 Synchronous Interface Requirements (Subject To Network Performance)
TDM port (E1): 4-Ports, User Switchable E1/T1, RJ45 Connector, Presents as DCE (Crossed Cable For DTE), 120 Ohm, 75 Ohm User-Selectable via Converter Cable, G.703 Unstructured, G.704 Channelised, ITU G.706, Selectable CRC4/Non-CRC4, HDB3, Transparent to User Signaling
TDM port (T1): 4-Ports, User Switchable T1/E1, RJ45 Connector, Presents as DCE (Crossed Cable For DTE), 100 Ohm, Unframed 1.544 Mbps, Framed 1.536 Mbps (Robbed-Bit), ESF or D4 Selectable, B8ZS or AMI Selectable, Transparent to User Signaling
Ethernet Interfaces: 2 x RJ45 UTP, 10/100/1GE, Auto-Sensing or Manual, SFP Cage (Module Not Supplied) For Various Fiber Modes
Oscillator Performance: Hold-Over 24 Hour 4 ppb, Aging Per Day 0.5 ppb, Temperature Stability 14 ppb
Local Management Port: RJ12, Asynchronous, Auto-Sensing To 115 kbps, Also Remote Access Via Packet Network, Dry Contact Alarm Relay Pins 4, 5, 6
IP & MAC Address: Single MAC Address, IP Address, Subnet Mask And Default Gateway, Support For DHCP
Configuration: Held In Non-Volatile Memory
Real-Time Clock: For Time-Stamping Events and Alarms
Power (AC): Internal via IEC Connector Auto-Sensing 96 - 240 Volt AC, Maximum consumption 0.2 Amp RMS At 230 Volt AC MTBF 400000 Hour
Telecomms (Optional): TBR12/TBR13, TBR4/TBR3, TIA/E1A-1S/968, TNA117, AS-ACIF S006/S016
Environmental Conditions: -20 to 65 deg C Operating Temperature; 10 - 90% Humidity Non-Condensing
Dimension: 11.500 Inch Width x 7.870 Inch Depth x 1.730 Inch Height
EMC, EN55022-1988, EN55014-1988, EN61000-3-2/3-1995, AS/NZ CISPR22-2000, FCC Part 15(B), RoHS Compliant Without The Use of Exceptions, EC EN60950-1-2002, ACA TS001-1997, ACS/NZ60950-2000, AS/NZS3260-1993, IEC950
|Port 1 Device Technology||T1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Malaysia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Malaysia or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Malaysia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.