TRANSITION NETWORKS | SCSCF3029-110-JP
DS3-T3/E3 and STS-1 Coax to Fiber Network Interface Device, Port One: (2) Coax (BNC), Port Two: 1310 nm TX/1550 nm RX Single Fiber Single-mode (SC) [20 km/12.4 mi], JP
The DS3 - T3/E3 and STS-1 copper to fiber network interface device (NID) provides a solution for those users that need to extend DS3 connections over fiber. The DS3 - T3/Es and STS-1 supports Small Form Pluggable (SFP) transceivers to support a variety of fiber types, distances and wavelengths to provide maximum flexibility across a variety of network topologies. The use of Coarse Wave Division Multiplexing (CWDM) SFPs can be utilized to further increase the bandwidth capacity of the fiber infrastructure. The DS3 - T3/E3 and STS-1 NID must be used in pairs. A typical installation will include a chassis card installed in the Point System(TM) locally and a stand-alone device installed at the remote location
For integrate voice and data on fiber network
- AIS (Alarm Indication Signal)
- Coax line build out
- Switch selectable for DS3/T3 or E3
- Loopback - Coax and fiber
- LEDs for immediate visual status
- Supports dual or single fiber
- Supports multimode and single-mode fiber at a variety of distances
- Supports CWDM SFPs
Item: DS3-T3/E3 and STS-1 Coax to Fiber Network Interface Device
Coax Connectors: 75 Ohm Coax; Tx Output: +2.5 dBm to +9.1 dBm; Rx Input: -9.7 dBm to +10.5 dBm
Fiber Connectors: SFP: LC Connector Uses Standard 100BASE-X/OC-3 SFP
Data Rate: DS3/T3 = 44.7 Mbps; E3 = 34.4 Mbps; STS-1 = 51.8 Mbps
Status LEDs: Power, Coax Link Status, Coax Loop-Back Status, AIS On Coax Link, Fiber Link Status, Fiber Loop-Back Status, AIS On Fiber Link
Power Consumption: 3.0 Watt
Power Supply: 12 Volt DC, 0.8 Amp Minimum
Environmental Conditions: -10 to 65 deg C (14 to 149 deg F) Operating Temperature; -20 to 85 deg C (-4 to 185 deg F) Storage Temperature; 5 - 95% Humidity Non-Condensing
MTBF With Power Supply: >41660 Hour (MIL-HDBD-217F), >114580 Hour (Bellcore)
MTBF Without Power Supply: >250000 Hour (MIL-HDBD-217F), >687000 Hour (Bellcore)
Port One: (2) Coax (BNC)
Port Two: 1310 nm TX/1550 nm RX Single Fiber Single-mode (SC) [20 km/12.4 mi]
Link Budget: 19 dB
Dimension: 3.250 Inch Width x 4.700 Inch Depth x 1.000 Inch Height
ANSI, ITU-TS, ETSI, AT&T, G.703, G.921 and G.955- Regulatory Compliance- CISPR/EN55022 Class A- FCC Class A- CE Mark
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Malaysia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Malaysia or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Malaysia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.