TRANSITION NETWORKS | SDSFE3110-120-JP
Remotely Managed Device Server, Port One: DB-9 [RS232: 15 m/49 ft, RS422/485: 1.2 km/0.7 mi], Port Two: 100BASE-TX (RJ45) [100 m/328 ft], JP
Transition Networks device server provides a serial-to-ethernet conversion to enable customers to integrate any legacy serial-based device into their ethernet networks. Network-enable serial based devices quickly and cost-effectively with this serial-to-ethernet device server. The device server can connect to RS-232, RS-422 or RS-485 serial ports and provides a 10/100BASE-TX ethernet connection
For Network Enable Serial Devices
- AutoCross(TM)- Automatically detects and configures the twisted pair port on the converter to the correct MDI or MDI-X configuration
- Auto-negotiation for 10/100BASE-TX - Allows devices to perform automatic configuration to achieve the best possible mode of operations over a link
- Remote management- Select stand-alone converters can be managed through SNMP when used in conjunction with a chassis based converter
- Supports asynchronous serial data rates upto 115 kbps
- Supports RS-232, 4-wire RS-422 or 2/4-wire RS485 operation
- Control upto 4096 virtual COM ports from one PC
- DIN rail mounting brackets included
Item: Remotely Managed Device Server
Data Rate: Serial: 115 kbps; RJ45: 10/100 Mbps
Drivers: Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000, 2003, XP, NT 4.0 Microsoft NT/2000/2003 Terminal Server
Switches: On= Console Serial Port (RS-232), Off=Data Serial Port, RS-232 Mod On/Off, RS-422/485 (4-Wire) Mode On/Off, RS-485 (2-Wire) Mode On/Off, Termination Resistor On/Off
Status LEDs: PWR: On=Power Connected; 100 (RJ45): On=Link At 100 Mbps LNK/ACT (RJ45): On=UTP Link; Flashing=Activity; Post: On=Power On Self Test Success ful; ACT (Serial): On=Serial Link, Flashing=Activity
Input Power: External AC/DC; 9 - 32 Volt DC, 0.8 Amp
Environmental Conditions: 0 to 50 deg C Standard Operating Temperature; 5 - 90% Humidity Non-Condensing; 0 - 10000 ft Altitude
Port One: DB-9 [RS32: 15 m/49 ft RS422/485: 1.2 km/0.7 mi]
Port Two: 100BASE-TX (RJ45) [100 m/328 ft]
Dimension: 3.500 Inch Wdith x 4.300 Inch Depth x 1.300 Inch Height
EIA/TIA RS-232/422/485, EIA/TIA-574, IEEE Std. 802.3, Compliance- CISPR22/EN55022 Class A + EN55024- EN60950 Class A- FCC Class A- CE Mark
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Malaysia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Malaysia or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Malaysia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.