The Transition Networks SM8T2DPA is an 8-port Gigabit Managed switch featuring 8 10/100/1000Base-T ports, 2 of which are SFP/ RJ45 Combo ports. This switch provides high performance switching and offers support for Gigabit or Fast Ethernet fiber links utilizing the dual speed SFP ports
- (8) 10/100/1000 Copper Ports 2 of which are 10/100/1000 Base-T / SFP Combo ports
- RJ45 port support auto MDI/MDI-X function
- Store-and-forward switching architecture
- Jumbo frame size upto 9 K Bytes
- Port Based VLAN, IEEE 802.1Q VLANs, upto 4094 entriesÔRP, Q-in-Q double tag VLAN
- Port trunk with LACP, support Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP)
- The ACLs are based on Ethernet Type / ARP / IPV4 / MAC / VLAN, Access Control List (ACL)
- Virtual stacking management, Quality of Service (QoS)
- Support IEEE 2.1p Class of Service
- Support QoS (QCL/QCE) for traffic control
- Per port provides 4 priority queues, port base, tag base and type of service priority
- Login security: IEEE802.1X
- IP-MAC-PORT binding for security, TACACS+, SSH/SSL
- Support IEEE802.1d sping tree; Support IEEE802.1w rapid spanning tree; Support IEEE802.1s multiple spanning tree
- IGMP snooping V1, V2, V3 and IGMP Proxy
- Multicast VLAN registration for IPTV; DHCP snooping (including DHCP option 82)
- Web management, SNMP V1, V2c, V3; TelnetCLI
- Firmware upgrade through Web GUI; System Configure Restore and Backup through Web GUI
- IPv4/IPv6 Dual stack, IPv6 NTP/Syslog/DHCP/ICMPv6, IPv6 SNMP/HTTP/Telnet/SSH/802.1x/TACACS+/ACL
Item: Layer 2 Managed Switch
Technology: Store and Forward Switching Architecture
Connectors: RJ45 Port: 6 x 10/100/1000BASE-T; Combo Port: 2 x 10/100/1000BASE-T With 2 100/1000 SFP; RJ45 Console Port
MAC Address Table: 8K
Memory fer: 816K Bytes Embedded
Jumbo Packet: Support 9K Bytes Jumbo Frame
Network Cable: 10BASE-T: 2-Pair UTP/STP Cat 3, 4, 5 Cable; EIA/TIA-568 100 Ohm (100 m); 100BASE-TX: 2-Pair UTP/STP Cat 5 Cable; EIA/TIA-568 100 Ohm (100 m); Gigabit Copper: 4 Pair UTP/STP Cat 5 Cable EIA/TIA 568 100 Ohm (100 m)
Backplane: 16 Gbps
LEDs: Per SFP Port: Link/Activity; Per Combo Port: Link/Activity; Per Unit: Power
Power Supply: Internal: 100 - 240 Volt AC, 50 - 60 Hz
Power Consumption (DC): 17 Watt
Environmental Condons: 0 to 40 deg C (32 to 113 deg F) Operating Temperature; 5 - 90% Operating Humidity Non-Condensing
Port One: (6) 10/100/1000BASE-T (RJ45) [100 m/328 ft]
Port Two: (2) Dual Speed SFP/RJ45 Combo Ports
Dimension: 11.020 Inch Width x 6.530 Inch Depth x1.730 Inch Height
IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T, IEEE 802.3z Gigabit Fiber, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control and Back Pressure, IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree, IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree, IEEE 802.3ad Port Trunk with LACP, IEEE 802.1p Class of Service, IEEE 802.1x User Authentication, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging, EMI FCC Class A, CE Mark, Safety Compliance: UL, cUL
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (MANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Malaysia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Malaysia or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Malaysia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.