The SM8TAF2DPA is a 10-port Gigabit ethernet smart switch providing 8-port 10/100/1000 IEEE 802.3af power-over-ethernet capability and it has 2 additional dual speed SFP ports
- Support jumbo frame upto 9 K bytes
- Authentication- RADIUS 802.1x, Security- Support SSH/SSL
- Port based or tagged (802.1Q) VLAN
- Bandwidth allocation- DHCP snooping including option 82
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP)
- Port mirroring, port security, MAC Filter/IP filter
- Loop detection and prevention
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3at PoE+, Compliant with IEEE 802.3af PoE
- Supplier 53 - 58 Volt DC power to PD
- Provide upto 30 Watt output for 2 ports or upto 15 Watt output for 4 ports or upto 7.5 Watt for 8 ports
- Power management: Enable/disable per port, priority setting per port, overloading protection per port, power level setting per port
- Management- Web management, Telnet, SNMP V1/V2c/V3
- Port trunk- Supports IEEE 802.3ad port trunk with link aggregation control protocol (LACP), the trunk group upto 5 and maximum trunk port member upto 8 ports
- IGMP - Support IGMP snooping V1/V2/ V3, IGMP immediate leave
- Quality of Service- Supports 8 egress queues per port enable differentiated management of upto 8 traffic types, strict scheduling and WRR
- Spanning tree- Supports IEEE 802.1s MSTP,IEEE802.1w RSTP and IEEE802.1d STP
- VLAN- Port based VLAN, IEEE 802.1Q tag-based, QinQ, 4094 VLAN entries, voice VLAN, Private VLAN
- Firmware update- configure backup/restore through Web GUI
- IPv6 - Support IPv4/IPv6 dual protocol stack
- Includes 19 Inch rack mount ears
Item: Dual Speed Managed PoE Switch
Technology: Store and Forward Switching Architecture
Connectors: (8) 10/100/1000 RJ45; (2) 100/1000 SFP Ports
MAC Address Table: 8K
Backplane: 20 Gbps
Input Power: Internal Power: 100 - 240 Vol
Power-Over-Ethernet: Maximum PoE Power Budget 75 Watt; Maximum Output Power Per Port Upto 30 Watt Data-Pairs Mode; Maximum Current: 1.7 Amp; Provide Power On All 8 Copper Ports
Environmental Conditions: 0 to 50 deg C Operating Temperature; 10 - 90% Humidity Non-Condensing
Port One: (8) 10/100/1000BASE-T PoE Ports
Port Two: + (2) 100/1000BASE-X SFP
Dimension: 12.990 Inch Width x 8.030 Inch Depth x 1.690 Inch Height
IEEE 802.3(TM), IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE802.1s IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1ad, IEEE 802.1AB, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at, Safety- CSA Certified, EMI- FCC Class A, CE
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (MANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Malaysia. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Malaysia or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Malaysia or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.