AXIS A8004-VE Network Video Door Station is an open, IP-based door station for two-way audio communication, video and remote entry control. By combining exceptional audio capabilities, including a high performing solution for echo cancellation and nois e suppression, with an integrated HDTV camera with WDR and excellent low-light performance, the unit offers reliable 24/7 identification and remote entry control also in the most demanding situations. Based on open IP standards and interfaces such as O NVIF, PoE and SIP, AXIS A8004 VE Network Video Door Station offers great integration possibilities and is a perfect complement to video surveillance system contained network speaker installs and powers with a single network cable. It integrates in your network video management or VoIP system using SIP and ensures reliability through the Auto Speaker Test.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- High quality audio: The door station has exceptional audio capabilities, and comes with a high performing
- solution for echo cancellation and noise suppression, to provide clear and echo-free two-way speech with
- High quality video: The unit includes a HDTV 720p camera with WDR and excellent low-light performance
- offering reliable 24/7 identification
- Remote entry control: Equipped with multiple input and outputs for remote control of doors locks as well as
- connection of other equipment. Entry control from VMS, Mobile application or IP phones
- Power of Ethernet: The use of Power over Ethernet simplifies installation by reducing the need for separate
- power cables to the unit and provides sufficient power to support a standard door-lock
- Outdoor ready and vandal-resistant: IP66 and IK08 rated aluminum body with a stainless steel front plate
- Support for SIP: The unit supports Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and thus it can easily integrate with
- various IP phone systems to meet advanced audio and video communication needs
- Open Interface: AXIS A8004 has an open interface for third-party software, allowing the unit to be integrated
- with solutions provided by Axis partners
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.